What we’ve learned about dating:
- Guys can surprise you, give good ones a chance.
- It’s easy to get attached before you know it.
- Take it slow, there is no rush. At the same time, even if a door closes, it doesn’t mean it’s closed for good.
- First impressions aren’t everything, time will always tell.
- Don’t rush an early crush.
What we’ve learned about travel:
- Each place impacts each person differently and I want to find out for myself.
- Never let the unknown intimidate you–go find out.
- Make sure you have a VISA if you need one! There is no getting around this.
- You know a trip was good when it endured rain or shine, and the best destinations have enough of a variety to entertain in either.
- You can live in the places that once seemed too far or foreign.
Tell us what you’ve learned along the way…